Although we are a year-round camp, access during the winter is limited to entry by snowmobile or our Snowcat. This limits the number of people that we can accommodate during the winter to 80.
During the summer months we have lodging facilities for 128 persons, plus an additional 40 beds in tent cabins. There is plenty of RV space (without hook-ups), four sites with electrical hook-ups (20 Amp.), and we have a “clean-out” station. Additionally, we have tent sites in the forest overlooking the lake with fresh, piped spring water nearby. Our dining facilities limit us to 200 campers during the summer and fall months.
Our meeting areas consist of an 80-seat chapel for small groups, and with some rearranging, we can provide seating for 120 in the lodge. Up to 200 can meet under a large tent outside, at the east-side of the lodge (stage/seating provided).
1. Please review our “Statement of Faith”
2. Check our calendar to see if the dates you would like to request are available. Call to confirm your desired dates are available.
3. Print and complete Rental Contract; then sign and return with specified deposit.
($500. for Family Camps / $1,000. for Youth Camps).
4. Upon reception of your deposit, you will receive confirmation that your reservation has been made.
5. Please print a Medical/Liability Release form for each person in your group.
One must be submitted for each camper either prior to or upon arrival to camp.
Thank you! Please call with any questions, (530) 908-2850, or email our Director, Rick Drefs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.